This guide is a must-read for anyone who uses email.
- 75 percent of organizations around the world experienced some kind of phishing attack in 2020.
- A cyberattack is attempted every 39 seconds.
- 94 percent of malware is delivered by email
- The most frequent targets of phishing attacks in 2020 were online store users
Email is a fantastic commination tool. Most of us probably use it every single day. However, we are all in such a rush these days that sometimes we miss the minor details. We can easily find ourselves a victim of email scams and fraud from not using our emails properly.
This guide has been provided by Road XS to assist our clients and those operating transport services to help protect them against phishing and email spam attacks which have been on the increase in recent years.
What We Cover
In this comprehensive guide we cover:
- What is an scam email?
- Why you get scam emails
- Types of email scams
- Real world examples
- 10 steps you can take to protect yourself
- and more …
Enter your details below to be sent a copy to your inbox: